I am Loveness from Kenya:I'm Looking for Man, 23 years and older


  • I am a very easy going woman with a good sense of humor. I am always trying to be very positive and optimistic as life is really wonderful. I am very communicative always ready to listen. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.

    About Me
    Live in: Kozhikode
    Work as: Software Engineer
    Education: Graduate degree
    Relationship: Never married
    Have kids: No
    Smoke: Never
    Drink: Never
    Height: 5'3"
    Body type: Average
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: Black
    I'm Looking for
    Man, 18 years and older
    I am looking for a honest person. A man who will fill my heart with positive emotions. Who will bring me a lot of smiles every day. I hope him to be a true gentleman, to respect me and all my decisions. I hope to get his support and also I am ready to support him in everything. I want him to be my best friend a person who I will be always ready to open my heart.
    <<CLICK HERE FOR MORE GIRLS>>
  • No comments