UNIVERSITY CONNECT::REVIEWS ON POWER OF SUBCONSCIOUS MIND BY JOSEPH MURPHY


  • This book is a must read.It is a Scientific explanation of faith. I stumbled upon it here in this blog and am very thankful. What I got clearly is how our minds work and how we can use our minds to get what we want(this is really hopeful and helpful). Now I know for sure that my thoughts play an important role in my life, what I think I become.

    It encourages the reader to meditate on the good always which is a very effective technique in controlling your mind and shutter fear away, fear brings impurity in thoughts therefore making the results bad.

    I practice it daily, immediately after waking up I paint a pictuter of what I truly want to become(this has to be a genuine dream) it is a prayer, my heart desire. After this am filled with confidence and do my work (Music Production)with a lot of passion and less worries. I have no studio at this time but I keep on going, even though the drive is low some times. My daily life has really improved, I smile more, am nice to people around me, more generous because I believe there is plenty for every one. Iam very happy ☼.

    To conclude, know “law of life is belief” and never tolerate negative vibes and good things will truly manifest in your life.

    | Stay Blessed | Stay True |

    <<DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK HERE>>

    <<DOWNLOAD OTHER BOOKS HERE>>

  • No comments