UNIVERSITY CONNECT::TOP 5 BOOKS THAT CHANGES YOUR LIFE,YOU MUST READ.


  • I love books. I’ve been an avid reader for my whole life, and while I love a good fiction novel, my tastes have slowly evolved over the years.

    Right now, in this current stage of life, I prefer books that are going to inspire and encourage me to live my best life.

    Reading is a great way to learn from others who practice what they preach.

    It doesn’t take a lot of time or money, and books can teach you some invaluable lessons.

    Today, I’m sharing five books that changed the way I live my life.

    If you always have a book on hand you can read while you’re sitting in the car line waiting to pick your kids up from school, during your morning quiet time, or in the evening before bed instead of scrolling through social media.

    If I find a book that captivates me, I usually don’t have any trouble finding the time to read.

    The books mentioned below have each inspired me on a personal level, and I’ve listed how each one has helped me specifically.

    You will find that a couple of the books have the same author. Once I find an author/teacher I love, I tend to grasp on to anything they have to offer.

    Don’t let that deter you. Each one of these books has a different purpose and each one is as important as the next.

    Now it’s your turn

    Like I said before, I love to learn from others by reading books. I also love sharing my favorite books with you. I’ve linked to each of these books below on Amazon.

    • Make it Happen
    • Cultivate
    • Anything
    • Restless
    • You are a Badass

    If you liked this list..If you liked these books you may comment your mail below and subscribe your mail and i will send to you for free!

  • 3 comments:

    1. Thanks may you send to me the book called make it happen.I will be more grateful send it to fuogeita@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for the book you sent to me

      ReplyDelete
    3. i real liked this blog please keep the good job up..

      ReplyDelete