UNIVERSITY CONNECT::WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO? BY TIM LAHAYE


  • Experience. I believe that I act based on the experiences I have encountered. It can basically be any experience; interaction with family and friends; break-ups; school; work, etc. I am quite aware of the decisions and mistakes I do in my life. These decisions and mistakes are very valuable, since I can learn from them. They shape me as a human-being. My role is very central when I want to learn from mistakes. I constantly have to evaluate the decisions I make, and make sure that I am conscious about what I could improve in the future.

    My point is: To truly know why people act the way they do, you need to have gone through the same life experiences while perceiving the experience the same way as the person in question. This may be very difficult due to various reasons.

    <<DOWNLOAD THE BOOK HERE>>

    <<DOWNLOAD OTHER NICE BOOKS>>

  • No comments