Am Nancy am seeking An honest ,kind , loving n caring man ...who know the meaning of love n family


  • Member Overview

    I'm honest ,kind ,faithful n Godfearing .I like get crazy wen its necessary n I'm a good mother to my lovely daughter .I don't like lies so if u r here to play games ....step far from me .
    I'm honest ,kind ,faithful n Godfearing .I like get crazy wen its necessary n I'm a good mother to my lovely daughter .I don't like lies so if u r here to play games ....step far from me .

    Seeking

    An honest ,kind , loving n caring man ...who know the meaning of love n family .he should understanding n ready to learn my Kenya culture as I do the same .he must b God fearing.....before u text me read my profile very well ......if u ain't ready for serious relationship don't bother to text me .s...
    An honest ,kind , loving n caring man ...who know the meaning of love n family .he should understanding n ready to learn my Kenya culture as I do the same .he must b God fearing.....before u text me read my profile very well ......if u ain't ready for serious relationship don't bother to text me .say hey nimmo that's how I will know u just read my profile.

    Hobbies & Interests

    Entertainment:

    Bars / Pubs / Nightclubs, Computers / Internet, Comedy Clubs, Concerts / Live Music, Cooking / Food and Wine, Dancing, Dining Out, Dinner Parties, Fashion Events, Family, Gardening / Landscaping, Investing / Finance, Music (Listening), Music (Playing), Movies / Cinema, Museums / Galleries, Photography

    Food:

    Other, Vegetarian / Organic, Fast Food / Pizza

    Sport:

    American Football, Bodybuilding, Golf, Gym / Weight Training, Motor Sports, Rugby, Swimming, Volleyball, Walking, Yoga / Pilates
  • No comments