I am Kelly Wanjiku,am looking for Man, 18 years and older


  • I am gentle and tender and my heart is longing to be with the right man. I like chatting to friends and reading books. I absolutely adore life and want to inspire and motivate my man. My dream is to find my second half.I can imagine us holding hands and walking along the seashore in the moonlight. I know you will find me soon 

    About Me

    Live in: Nairobi
    Work as: Business owner
    Education: College
    Relationship: Never married
    Have kids: Yes
    Drink: Never
    Height: 5'6"
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black

    I'm Looking for


    Man, 18 years and older
    My man must be very good looking, and smart! He's kind and gentle! He loves me, I love him. His heart is good. He wants a family and children. He likes to play football and listen to music. He romantic loves my beauty, makes gifts and loves kind people! He is very talented and loves good and delicious food! He is cheerful and not bored with him. He wants a family.
  • No comments