I Need a Husband Now, Marry Me and I’ll Pay you Heavily

  • Miss Kelly says she needs any guy who will marry her and she will be paying him Monthly. Miss  is Kelly the executive director of one of the biggest TV stations in the United Kingdom.
    She says “I want a husband now!”. According to the message sent by this Millionaire lady, she says and I quote below;
    Hi All, my name is Miss Kelly and I currently resides in the United Kingdom. I am seriously in need of a husband right now because I want to give my people a rest of mind.
    I have been frustrated by many men and recently discovered that I can stay on my own without needing any man. Most of my ex’s usually come to sleep with me and enjoy my enormous wealth and privileges. I am a doctorate degree holder in accounting currently working as an executive in the United Kingdom.



    I am 42 years old and very soon I may reach menopause. I need a good guy for marriage from any part of Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana or anywhere in the world, though I very much prefer dark tall guys. I have enough money to pay him if he needs it.
    I promise to be a very submissive and caring wife. As for any man applying to be my husband, there is no special request or requirement, but education is needed, a guy without a job is welcome too.
    I will still marry you even if you did not have any job.
    I will be your job because I want you to have enough time to be with me always as the money I’ve saved and invested is enough for a lifetime. I have spent my entire life in the UK but has gone on Vacations to African continents and there, I fell in love with their guys. Don’t worry about money for the marriage because I am ready to sponsor everything.

    How to Get Miss Kelly Number.

    This is for serious minded guys only. If you know you are not ready to court and marry this beautiful lady within 4 Months Max, then there is absolutely no need to come here. You can check out other Millionaire ladies seeking for fun only by Clicking Clicking Here.
    1. To apply, simply drop a comment sharing a brief description about yourself.
    2. In the comment box, I need information on your age, height, complexion (chocolate guys have higher chances), country, hobbies and drop your contact details. Either your skype, email, phone number (in international format) or your Whatsapp phone numbers.
    3. Lastly, share this post on Whatsapp or Twitter, and make sure you use your real picture as DP because it will be checked.
    This phone number will be sent to the first 10 guys who followed the rules above and got their submission approved.
  • No comments