UNIVERSITY CONNECT::REVIEW ABOUT THE BOOK THINK AND GROW RICH BY NAPOLEON HILL.


  • I read the book when i was 15 , and i still remember one sentence exactly given on page 106 .

    As far as science has been able to determine , the entire universe consists of but two elements -matter and energy .

    Through the combination of energy and matter , has been created everything perceptible to man , from the largest star which floats in heavens , down to and including man himself .

    This line has changed my way of thinking , It actually has deep meaning of how we should look at ourselves and where we exist in this whole universe and what we need to make anything possible .

    The whole book has influenced my life in many ways , and the most important principal i learnt was ,

    • Auto suggestion : which i practice in my daily life and taught me about self help .
    • Persistence : gave me a very strong will power .
    • Find your purpose
      • Purpose will fuel your motivation

    After i read “ Think and grown rich “

    I started to think more practically , built more faith in myself , and i started thinking on real life solutions .

    It gives a deep insight of life and living with what you desire to be.

    <<DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK HERE>>

    <<DOWNLOAD OTHER BOOK HERE>>

  • No comments